Thursday 19 July 2012

Oh dear this poor blog is being neglected as the day job, the evening job and then the extra part time job eat up all my time....will try to post some more creative bits soon...in the meantime, despite having too much to do, I sneaked off to Oxford with my fabulous BBC chums for some overdue inspiration and enlightenment! Christine took me o the amazing Pitt Rivers Museum, what a treat, and how come I have never seen it before...V&A eat your heart out.....( the reason they are both pulling such funny faces is that it was pouring with rain!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are making yourself BE WITH FRIENDS!
    ha!
    those dolls are really nice....inspiring....
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM DESPERATE TO SEE THE PITT RIVERS MUSEUM!
    I READ ABOUT IT YEARS AGO AND REMEMBER THAT THEY SEEMED TO HAVE LOTS OF FOLK ART, TRIBAL, PRIMITIVE ART AND SMALL OBJECTS - RIGHT UP MY STREET IM THINKING! HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY DAY.
    YOUR BALL IS LOOKING GREAT! EVERYTHING YOU MAKE HAS THE MIDAS TOUCH I THINK DANIELLE! SORRY TO HAVE BEEN OUT OF TOUCH BUT WILL CATCH UP SOON. WE HAD SUCH A LOVELY TIME IN FRANCE AND ALL MISSED YOU AND YOUR MANY TALENTS.
    MUCH LOVE
    XXDI - CAPITAL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See several Posts here: Fine Art and Inspiration for other ... Like it!

    ReplyDelete